Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Practice makes....

Practice makes... yummy?
I love trying new fruits and veggies in my smoothies! Most of the time it blends tasty, while sometimes it's just plain gross. Today, while at the grocery store I spotted a beautiful organic grapefruit. I thought it looked nice it would therefore taste wonderful. I knew grapefruit was bitter so I paired it with an apple and honey to sweeten it. I honestly don't think anything could make that smoothie NOT taste like crushed medicine you have to chew and swallow. 
I dumped it out and blended a smoothie with what was in the fridge.

Ice
Frozen blueberries
Frozen strawberries
raw spinach
1/4 cup cannellini beans
7 oz Naked Juice Green Machine
Green tea to blend

So good! I cheated with the pre-made Naked juice but made up for it with the beans.

I will start taking pictures... although all my smoothies look similar (the spinach tints it green!)

No comments:

Post a Comment