Thursday, April 7, 2011

Monkey Mix


This smoothie is for my little monkey. She always tastes whatever creation I make and I appreciate that :-) I wanted to make something she would truly love and consider an extra sweet treat!


I blended...
Ice
5 mini bananas (or 2 big ones)
2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
1 tablespoon honey
4 oz Stoneyfield vanilla probiotic yogurt
Organic milk to blend

It looks and tastes like ice cream because it's so thick! My husband claims this is the best smoothie yet - probably because it's the most dessert-like and least healthy with no veggies :-P

I hope a lot of monkeys can enjoy this!

2 comments:

  1. mmmmmm, sounds yummy! Challenging you to dream up a Memi and Rarrrrr smoothie for Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make this one for Smoothie Sunday this weekend!

    ReplyDelete