Thursday, April 21, 2011

Peachy Keen


OK, so I am playing the busy card again...  creating a backyard, planning for Easter, and taking down everything that reminds me of Winter. Winter wreath on front door - down (replaced my Spring wreath). Garden - raked (and will probably need to be raked 20 more times). Fire place - cleaned...never to be used again (not worth the health risks!).  Daughter's Winter clothes - packed away (daughter's Spring wardrobe - fabulous and ready to wear :-D )

Too busy to get creative but not so busy that I couldn't whip up a smoothie to insure my daughter was drinking her greens and berries.

I blended this simple mix of...
Frozen peaches
Frozen blueberries
Frozen strawberries
raw baby spinach
Sprinkle of wheat germ
Green tea

She drank most of it.... and then wanted to watch her new pet fish "Ruben" swim around and look petrified (I mean we did have our faces 2 inches from the bowl... our cat being one of the faces).

1 comment: