Thursday, March 31, 2011

Snow Day?

I deny the snow like I deny sickness. I doubt we'll get much tomorrow but because I am saying this publicly I'm sure we'll get 12"+ :-) Just to further jinx the weather I am washing my daughter's winter boots to pack away...

In the meantime I am very busy watching the Twilight series. Why did no one tell me how amazing this vampire situation was? I know a select few told me to read the books and watch the movies but I'm not really into "unrealistic" things (never read or watched Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc).... until 4 nights ago. With nothing on TV I found myself watching Twilight. As soon as Edward was hopping around on trees acting so cute I told my husband not make a noise and I was hypnotized. This new found love leads to the new smoothie creation coming tomorrow... a smoothie red like blood but sweet like plums!

No comments:

Post a Comment