Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Man Cold

I haven't written in a little while... we have a case of the Man Cold at our house. My husband has not been drinking all the beet smoothies I have been making while trying to perfect the recipe. Now, he has The Man Cold. The Man Cold is really just a normal cold that infects a male and therefore becomes an earth-shattering situation that requires they moan, groan and be moody.

I am not sick and don't plan to be. I'm not saying I have avoided illness through beets... there is nothing like frequent play dates to build up an immune system and hand sanitizer in my purse, car and kitchen. BUT I give a lot of credit to smoothies, which have a lot of benefits to them! Beets have a lot of Vitamin C... which may help (wink wink, husband!)

Now if I do get sick (knock on wood I don't) I will get the Mom Cold, which means nothing changes except the tissue in your hand and the makeup to cover-up the red nose.

I am also in the midst of potty-training my beet-loving daughter. It's going great - as long as we never leave the house again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment