Monday, August 22, 2011

Warning: Picky Eater with Pigtails

My little picky eater with pigtails has seemed to get a little more picky the past couple of days! I think pickles and strawberries are her main staples, with a sometimes a side of goldfish. This degree of picky-ness makes me nervous! My daughter runs and plays all day long and on what fuel??? Cuteness?!

So tonight I had to cheat a little and use an Odwalla drink in my smoothie. I have to sneak some extra nutrients in somehow.... and I have to face the fact that I've used bribery way TOO much lately :-P

I blended...
1/2 bottle Odwalla Super Food
Frozen Pineapple
Frozen raspberries
Frozen strawberries
Frozen blueberries
Raw baby spinach
A little ice water to help blend

It turned out great! It was the perfect treat on this warm night and my little picky eater with pigtails drank it all!

On a side note I just completed my first 10K! I never ever thought I would do a 5K, never mind a 10K! Now I am looking for some Fall races... preferably ones that benefit good causes! Please let me know if you know of any :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment