Monday, August 29, 2011

Ode to Hawaii

**Please press the play button on the bottom of this post to hear some Jack Johnson while you read this post :-) 

Tomorrow marks 1 year since we left for Hawaii for 6 weeks. It was our 2nd time visiting but our first time living there opposed to vacationing there. Hawaii has a special place in my heart. From the first time I stepped off the plane in 2007 I fell in love. I feel so relaxed there. A part of me could live there and be very happy.




I wanted to make a smoothie that made me think of sitting outside on a warm Hawaiian night...
I simply blended...
Ice
A lot of frozen pineapple
A few frozen strawberries
1/2 squeezed lime
Splash of green tea

I will be mixing my smoothie with coconut rum later... then I will feel like I am sitting on the deck at Duke's!

No comments:

Post a Comment