Thursday, May 5, 2011

Holy Melon

OK, so I've been a little busy. I'm planning a Mother's Day brunch for 15 people that I love at our home :-) We're staring at our backyard waiting for the new grass to come in. And we've been enjoying the weather by spending most of our days outside at the playground or bubble blowing. 

I found myself staring at the honeydew melon in my fridge and wondering what to blend it with. I just threw some things in (in hopes of making room in my fridge for all the party food I bought).

I blended...
Ice
1/2 of a honeydew melon frozen
1 banana
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup raw baby spinach
4 oz Stoneyfield baby yogurt Apple & Sweet Potato
Green Tea


We are also enjoying some carrot cake whoopie pies thanks to "Aunta"!


1 comment:

  1. Somehow my name has changed from Auntie to Aunta. It's different, so I like it!

    ReplyDelete