Thursday, June 23, 2011

Getting Schooled.

It's rare that I'm so busy I don't have time to make a smoothie, even a basic recipe. My blender has been sitting under the kitchen island, lonely and unplugged. We've been working on the backyard, getting a new car, enjoying a much needed family getaway to Storyland, and today.... my daughter's first day of school.

We feel so spoiled in that I stay home with my daughter and she plays with me, her friends, and explores new playgrounds daily. So today, all 3.5 hours of school, were a big step for the family! I took the traditional first day of school photos. My husband and I brought her to school together. We got kisses and hugs and then our daughter told us it was OK to leave, since she was having so much fun. Thank goodness her teacher sent me photos on my phone of our daughter having a blast (it really made me stop sobbing and smile!) My little social butterfly really loved school and did fantastic. I am so proud of her! It really makes my weeks of preparation worth it (purchasing a new summer preschool wardrobe, labeling everything with her name, finding the perfect sunscreen, and fine tuning the potty skills!)

Now when Fall preschool starts she'll be a pro!

I just had to share how proud I am! Thanks for reading!



New recipes to come! I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment