Sunday, February 13, 2011

   
Welcome to my blog. I've thought about starting a blog for a while but could never settle on a topic that would keep my interest.... until recently :-) My love of all things smoothie and people always asking me for my recipes made me think that it would be fun to describe my frequent blends. Hoping a few people may actually check in from time to time and possibly create their own tasty treats!

A little background on my smoothie obsession.... I've blended for some time but really fine-tuned my recipes when my daughter decided food was no longer a priority. My smoothies became the best route for fruits and veggies to head to her stomach :-) If a two year old likes them then I must be doing something right!

I will be posting my favorite recipe soon!! Please feel free to comment and tell me your favorite recipe, ingredients, if you tried my recipe & if you have an ingredient you would like me to try :-) (Be kind... although I am always up for a challenge :-)



Happy Blending!

No comments:

Post a Comment